Sully Throws For 400 In His Iowa Starting Debut Game Thread

Fryowa

Administrator
After the flood this summer I sold all my tickets because it didn’t seem real prudent given the state of my world to be dropping a bunch of money on 7 trips across the state to IC. I’m totally fine though and better than a lot of folks. I’ll be back full time next year hopefully.

But, I’m going this week. Cheap down and back 11 hour round trip in one day, like my buddies and I used to do back in our 20s when stuff like that was fun.

The lady’s driving right now so I thought I’d start the game thread at the butt crack of dawn.

Have a fun game day, don’t get too shitfaced, and keep perspective. Those kids out there are playing their asses off and our walk-ons are better football players than any of us ever dreamed of. Coaches are grown ass men and fair game.

Go Hawks

Enjoy the road trip Fry….,Hope we pull out a win. I won’t be watching or listening- gonna be tooling around New England checking out fall colors. Wish we woulda planned this vacation around the OS game though……

The rest of the season will be a listen to the radio while doing other things kind of season.

Playoffs are out, the BIG is out, we already lost to the clowns so the only real question is terrible bowl game or complete disaster where we only win 5. Either way, can’t recall the last season where we were playing for nothing this early.

After the flood this summer I sold all my tickets because it didn’t seem real prudent given the state of my world to be dropping a bunch of money on 7 trips across the state to IC. I’m totally fine though and better than a lot of folks. I’ll be back full time next year hopefully.

But, I’m going this week. Cheap down and back 11 hour round trip in one day, like my buddies and I used to do back in our 20s when stuff like that was fun.

The lady’s driving right now so I thought I’d start the game thread at the butt crack of dawn.

Have a fun game day, don’t get too shitfaced, and keep perspective. Those kids out there are playing their asses off and our walk-ons are better football players than any of us ever dreamed of. Coaches are grown ass men and fair game.

Go Hawks
Yahoo!

Preemptive bitch: The offense sucks for several reasons but most of all because Kirk neglected it for over a decade. He just didn’t realize there was more to know and expect.

Ok thanks for listening, carry on

Latest posts