Suck it Goofers

Wow I expected a one or two pt match either way. Can someone post the complete results please?
I do love a sucking Goofer....

Awesome!!! Something happened to Jeva as he went to the locker room. Some rodent fans were heckling him and I think he said something. Next thing I seen brands and a cop ran after him.

165 Moore wins by fall
174 Evans wins by dec
184 Brooks wins by Dec
197 Burak loses by Dec
HWT Telford wins by dec
125 Gilman wins by tech fall
133 Clark loses by dec
141 Dweiza loses by dec
149 Sorensen wins by dec
157 Kelly loses by dec

I don't want to sound like a negative nancy but for the love of God can someone not fall for the elevator against Ness. Almost as if it was scripted from last year against DSJ! Kelly out wrestled him the whole match, would have been a great win.

Really troll?
Yes, really. I can see that this board is swamped with a whole dozen posts since yesterday, on a forum for the #1 wrestling school in the country. It's about as popular as women's bowling or trap shooting, only not quite as entertaining as either.

Yes, really. I can see that this board is swamped with a whole dozen posts since yesterday, on a forum for the #1 wrestling school in the country. It's about as popular as women's bowling or trap shooting, only not quite as entertaining as either.

Well, if you don't care about the sport why are you wasting your time commenting on a wrestling thread? Unfortunately, a majority of the regular poster have transferred to other sites due to negative attitudes of posters. Why can't you be a supporter of all Hawkeye sports?

Really troll?

I don't think he's a troll, just not saying it the right way. The state of Iowa has always supported wrestling at all levels but looking around the nation it is declining. Okie St only had 5-6 thousand at the meet when we wrestled them, Minni sold tickets for $5 to get fans to come out. It's sad but true a lot of people don't back wrestling and don't care about the sport. It's a dying sport and that's sad. The ones that understand the sport love wrestling, it's hard to bring in new fans. As far as saying Gophers suck at least they didn't run from us and wrestled in the center of the mat but yes we are getting better.Nice to see. A lot of good matches. Go Hawks

Great night for Hawks! Moore and Gilman wrestled tough. Evans=lucky. Anyone else watching on TV notice Moore wince a little when he got his arm raised at the end? Hope it was just a stinger.

I really like college wrestling....even having grown up playing and watching basketball.
I really ought to get down to Carver to a meet sometime, never been.
Hawks got some fire in the pants this year. Not doing the limp peter like the bb team.....

Ehawk is a cyfan troll. He's never had a positive post about anything and is just frustrated by being little brother year after year.

Ehawk is a cyfan troll. He's never had a positive post about anything and is just frustrated by being little brother year after year.

No wonder he doesn't like wrestling, he doesn't understand it since Isu hasn't been a quality opponent for very loooong time

In a sport that no one cares about.

MrE, you're just being a sensationalist and argumentative, here. The University of Iowa and Dan Gable is responsible for this sport being mainstream. And don't kid yourself, this sport is most definitely a mainstream sport.

Latest posts