STUD Watch Austin Repp

DrZiodberg

This 170lbr wrestles like hes already a hawkeye, he has not committed to any school as far as i can research(i havent talked to him) but he is a beast, dam fine candidate for a hawkeye. from my research hes a smart kid too has his **** straight and follows the wrestler lifestyle. Not to mention this 'stud is a Wide receiver for the football team. love it!
I have seen this kid wrestle only twice but love his future. Videos dont count~!
from Pacific High School in Missouri.
Go Hawkeyes,

we all know we got some family coming in.... Meyers, Paddocks, Ryans those kids are tough as nails our current log jam is not looking good. Log jam of talent at 141-149 that would be dope.
Get this kid, Austin Repp!

This 170lbr wrestles like hes already a hawkeye, he has not committed to any school as far as i can research(i havent talked to him) but he is a beast, dam fine candidate for a hawkeye. from my research hes a smart kid too has his **** straight and follows the wrestler lifestyle. Not to mention this 'stud is a Wide receiver for the football team. love it!
I have seen this kid wrestle only twice but love his future. Videos dont count~!
from Pacific High School in Missouri.
Go Hawkeyes,

we all know we got some family coming in.... Meyers, Paddocks, Ryans those kids are tough as nails our current log jam is not looking good. Log jam of talent at 141-149 that would be dope.
Get this kid, Austin Repp!

How would getting a 170lbr create a log jam of talent at 141-149?

Am I missing something?

Austin Repp pinned his way through the Class 3 tourney with all 1st period falls. Silly me forgot to mention his 4.06 GPA, thanks Krisi.
Don't know where he is going but I like his future if he decides to "wrestle on" especially at Iowa. Love the kid any team to get him will too.
Good Luck Austin! Hope you join the Hawkeye family ;)
Go Hawks

Last edited:
we got brothers coming in... not worth my time if you cant count

bring him and his brothers on!!!! I'll look up the Repp clan later - but for now sounds great!!!! 165 guy is what is needed after Moore cleans house next spring....

Latest posts