Streaming Miller and Deace Online Problem

SpacemanSpiff

Not a Hawkeyenation problem but I was streaming this afternoon's show through the iheartradio website linked on kxno's website and commercials were creating problems. Commercials would start while you were still talking and you would come back from the break in the middle of discussion.

Haven't streamed any radio very often so I don't know if this is a common problem.

I agree. The commercials talked over 70% of the Leaders conversation and cut of the last part of Iowa State's conversation. It seems like they had to much content to cover in one hour. I'm sure they'll iron things out the show progress.

Where is a good place to find the podcast as soon as it's available? I like listening to that rather than live (so I can pause it if somebody stops by my desk), but I'd like to listen to it the same day as the broadcast if possible.

Not sure why the commercials would have been firing. We didn't hear them. Do u remember what the commercials were for? I can figure out which end that was on if I knew that.

Not sure why the commercials would have been firing. We didn't hear them. Do u remember what the commercials were for? I can figure out which end that was on if I knew that.

This likely does not help but the commercial breaks I heard usually consisted of Deace's website, hawkeyenation, and Deace's weightloss.

Don't know exactly what commercials were overlapping when.

You guys were talking Ohio St. when commercial cut in and commercial was over You were finishing up on Paterno. The second time was at 1:56 and we missed the last talk about Ia. St..

Latest posts