Streaming for Sunday's Exhibition Game

InGoodCo

So, according to the Hawkeye Sports, the exhibition game is listed at BTN Plus, which is $9.95 a month. I've got no issues paying for it since there are at least 3 or 4 games that will be on it in November. My question is, is this the best route? I live out of Mediacom's area and have DTV, so that's not an option. I've always had pretty good luck streaming them in the past, just curious if there's a site that everyone uses besides BTN Plus, or if that's the best route. I kind of remember going through a Hawkeye site last year to do it, which basically took you to the BTN Plus site, but 1. it was cheaper and 2. super easy for me the cancel afterwards.

Any suggestions? Or how do you watch?

no thanks, so I guess I'm the only one who has to stream it this weekend?

I think mediacom 22 has it. If you don't I think the only option is the BTN stream. I think it is like $10 a month, and it looks like there will be 2 games on in Nov. (11/2 the exhibition and 11/29). The last one is 12/6 so of course you would have to pay for another month to get that one.

The bigger question is do you have ESPN3? They have games 11/14, 11/17, 11/24, 11/26, & 12/22

yup, got ESPN 3 through my DTV account - Don't have MediaCom... if I can get it to go til the 6th - 3 games are worth 10 bucks to me.

So, according to the Hawkeye Sports, the exhibition game is listed at BTN Plus, which is $9.95 a month. I've got no issues paying for it since there are at least 3 or 4 games that will be on it in November. My question is, is this the best route? I live out of Mediacom's area and have DTV, so that's not an option. I've always had pretty good luck streaming them in the past, just curious if there's a site that everyone uses besides BTN Plus, or if that's the best route. I kind of remember going through a Hawkeye site last year to do it, which basically took you to the BTN Plus site, but 1. it was cheaper and 2. super easy for me the cancel afterwards.

Any suggestions? Or how do you watch?

I also recall that the streaming option was provided through another site (maybe CBS Sports, or an affiliate). Living in the DC area, it appears that BTN Plus is my only option this year. I've signed up for the service and intend to test how it works tonight - I especially want to see if I can use Airplay to stream the game from my iPad to my AppleTV. I can update when I see how well it works.

So tell me again....when will it be our turn to actually have our preconference games broadcast on the BTN?

I think mediacom 22 has it. If you don't I think the only option is the BTN stream. I think it is like $10 a month, and it looks like there will be 2 games on in Nov. (11/2 the exhibition and 11/29). The last one is 12/6 so of course you would have to pay for another month to get that one.

The bigger question is do you have ESPN3? They have games 11/14, 11/17, 11/24, 11/26, & 12/22

Is there any way to get espn3 without having any of the stupid providers they list? I have directv and can't seem to get it.

Is there any way to get espn3 without having any of the stupid providers they list? I have directv and can't seem to get it.

Not that I know of. I have DirectTV as well, but will use my brothers Dish Network log in to watch th games. I already tried it out to make sure it worked, and everything worked like a champ.

Not that I know of. I have DirectTV as well, but will use my brothers Dish Network log in to watch th games. I already tried it out to make sure it worked, and everything worked like a champ.

Thanks. Looks like I need to find a log in.

So basically its $10 to see the exhibition game and Longwood on 11/29. Then another $10 to see Maryland-Baltimore County in December. I'll pay for November at least. December seems like a raw deal.

So basically its $10 to see the exhibition game and Longwood on 11/29. Then another $10 to see Maryland-Baltimore County in December. I'll pay for November at least. December seems like a raw deal.

I've thought that for the last couple years. Until I go to log in for the first game each year and realize I forgot to cancel after the previous year. Now that's a waste of money. Of course not as much as my gym membership is.

Didn't need to pay a subscription to watch the game today. Just enter your cable/satellite account email and password and if you get BTN you can get the stream free.

Latest posts