STORY: Wounded Hawkeyes Piecing Together Lineup for Nebraska Trip

Could we squeeze 10 minutes out of Patrick before he officially redshirts?

I don't think he's healthy enough to play in a game.

They indicated early that it would be a lengthy process to get him back into competition and Fran said yesterday that has not changed.

He'll red shirt and come back next season.

They indicated early that it would be a lengthy process to get him back into competition and Fran said yesterday that has not changed.

That's good. Probably should have been the plan for him from the git go. But either way hope he can get to 100% and put some weight on

Gonna have to rely on Garza and Wieskamp for most of the scoring.
Don't forget B1G Freshman of the Week Toussaint. He'll be in double figures. With both Connor & Frederick out, Fran can't take him out the 1st time he turns the ball over.

I know he detests using them but I would think that strategically using timeouts would be a must to give the guys breathers...

Anybody that's taken cancer drugs or watched someone take them knows that its a process that might never end. I wish the guy luck in finding something that works but doesn't make him feel like crap.

Those drugs tend to be particularly bad with what they do to one's stomach which of course effects appetite and energy level

That is the plan I wanted from the time of his commitment. I just hope he gets healthy enough to play sometime in the future.

Latest posts