Story: Jack Nunge Transferring to Xavier

I thought closer to home might mean playing at Evansville, something like that. Cincinnati is still a 200 mile, 3 hour drive. Still, it's half the distance from Iowa City.

Still, wish Jack nothing but the best, A part of him will always be a Hawkeye!

In addition to being closer to home, I also wondered whether he just felt he needed a fresh start given his snake bit history at Iowa. As long as he left the conference, I have nothing but good wishes for success for Jack.

As someone who travels for work, I think the difference between a six-hour round trip and 12 is pretty significant. The closest high major to Jack's home is Louisville, which is two hours away. He's a high major player.

Playing for Lickliter at Evansville?

Looking at a map a couple of weeks ago I was thinking Northern Kentucky. Like everyone else I wish the young man the best of luck.

In addition to being closer to home, I also wondered whether he just felt he needed a fresh start given his snake bit history at Iowa. As long as he left the conference, I have nothing but good wishes for success for Jack.

I wouldn’t put a percentage on it, but it probably played a factor. As I stated before I am not going to speculate on how big of a factor.

I thought closer to home might mean playing at Evansville, something like that. Cincinnati is still a 200 mile, 3 hour drive. Still, it's half the distance from Iowa City.

Still, wish Jack nothing but the best, A part of him will always be a Hawkeye!
My initial reaction, too.

But good luck to him.