STORY: Hawkeye Center Luka Garza Ready for Payoff After Rough Stretch

I LOVE that Luka Garza is a Hawkeye. I truly believe he is the best or 1a best player on the team.

I wish every player consistently gave the same effort, on both ends, and played with the same IQ he (and JoVice) have.

I hope he and JoVice don't get too frustrated by another crappy, underachieving year and look to transfer where they will receive much better coaching to develop at their respective positions, be much better utilized in a system that maximizes their skills and masks their weaknesses, and have much more opportunity to enjoy successful results than the next 2 years / 3 years at Iowa.

I LOVE that Luka Garza is a Hawkeye. I truly believe he is the best or 1a best player on the team.

I wish every player consistently gave the same effort, on both ends, and played with the same IQ he (and JoVice) have.

I hope he and JoVice don't get too frustrated by another crappy, underachieving year and look to transfer where they will receive much better coaching to develop at their respective positions, be much better utilized in a system that maximizes their skills and masks their weaknesses, and have much more opportunity to enjoy successful results than the next 2 years / 3 years at Iowa.
Yes, it is more enjoyable when the team plays as a team and the sacrifices (and accomplishments) are shared.

That's a coaching issue.

JoVice?

I'm not sure which is more impressive. Garza's ability to get shots off in traffic with his limited athletic ability, or his ability to make those shots consistently.

Latest posts