STORY: Connor McCaffery's 2-Sport Juggling Act Kicks into High Gear

Will he not go to baseball games until basketball is over? Seems obvious he wont be going to Hawaii or Florida

If Iowa basketball makes the NCAA tournament it looks like he will miss at least the first 23 baseball games including 3 big ten games. Might be hard to come right in and contribute after missing 40% of the season .

I think they're going to play it by ear. He could get into games once Iowa returns from the Florida and Hawaii trips.

We got our own "Prime Time".

But I do wonder if him practicing baseball is going to wear him out a little which could hamper his basketball.

We got our own "Prime Time".

But I do wonder if him practicing baseball is going to wear him out a little which could hamper his basketball.
Or get him injured.

Many muscles used for baseball that aren't used as much for basketball. It's a risk but one being monitored I'm sure by all concerned parties.

Among others, I remember Indiana's Joe Hillman and Michigan's Gary Grant playing baseball in the B1G. And I'm sure there were many more, football players doing the double much more so than basketball players.

Latest posts