Stormin, We need some screen shots

dhow

To get these clowns to shut up

1. The video from the camera in the north endzone that shows the toe didn't drag. Maybe a slideshow for that one since one shot can't really prove that one. That was the only view you could clearly tell one way or another

2. The spot of the ball call when the Indy RB went down face first with the ball in his left hand clearly short of the yellow line. After he looked up and moved the ball forward a yard, that's where Davie wanted to spot it!

3. The camera shot from the north endzone as well that showed helmet to helmet contact on the hit on McNutt

The only questionable one was the catch in the back of the endzone when he got his foot down, but didnt secure it immediately. I didn't think that one would stand as an incompletion. I could see the ball moving, luckily the call on the field tho was incomplete.

To get these clowns to shut up

1. The video from the camera in the north endzone that shows the toe didn't drag. Maybe a slideshow for that one since one shot can't really prove that one. That was the only view you could clearly tell one way or another

2. The spot of the ball call when the Indy RB went down face first with the ball in his left hand clearly short of the yellow line. After he looked up and moved the ball forward a yard, that's where Davie wanted to spot it!

3. The camera shot from the north endzone as well that showed helmet to helmet contact on the hit on McNutt

The only questionable one was the catch in the back of the endzone when he got his foot down, but didnt secure it immediately. I didn't think that one would stand as an incompletion. I could see the ball moving, luckily the call on the field tho was incomplete.

On point 2. Correct...the ball is pinned to the ground at his stomach when he lands and he moves it forward when his body bounces up and off of the ball. How Davie kept missing that, I had no idea...

Last edited:
Screen shots won't shut the morons up.

The screen shot showing Ware's helmet making contact with Sandeman's didn't shut them up, so this certainly won't. They've already decided that one bad call - and two others that were irrelevant due to the subsequent plays - means the Big Ten has the clout to buy Iowa (of all teams) into the NC game.

I mean, really. Has any other team ever had to deal with *this amount* of complete BS?

Latest posts