Steve McMichael “Mongo” GoFundMe

MikeDog70

Please delete if not allowed but I’m sure there are a few Bears fans, McMichael fans, NFL fans, WWE fans, and/or genuinely good people here who may be interested in helping this family out. My sister is a personal friend who is helping them find a new home tomorrow. I guess this whole thing started out years ago as what he/they thought was just a pinched nerve. Now the guy is paralyzed. It’s a sad story, and any amount you can give to help would be greatly appreciated. Just because he’s a former star in the NFL, does not mean they have the money to help with his daily treatments now, my sis says they are really struggling.

Please delete if not allowed but I’m sure there are a few Bears fans, McMichael fans, NFL fans, WWE fans, and/or genuinely good people here who may be interested in helping this family out. My sister is a personal friend who is helping them find a new home tomorrow. I guess this whole thing started out years ago as what he/they thought was just a pinched nerve. Now the guy is paralyzed. It’s a sad story, and any amount you can give to help would be greatly appreciated. Just because he’s a former star in the NFL, does not mean they have the money to help with his daily treatments now, my sis says they are really struggling.

I thought McMichael was in WCW, not WWF. Can you please look into it?

I thought McMichael was in WCW, not WWF. Can you please look into it?

Mongo was in WWF ... appeared ringside during Lawrence Taylor - Bam Bam Bigelow Wrestlemania X1 match. Also provided color commentary. Then, he moved on to WCW, color commentary, and then the 4 Horsemen. :)

Latest posts