Stanzi to play this week?

This team has turned into a circus.

This is interesting but not so fast on the benching..."Yes, you can make a change [at quarterback]," Crennel said, "but the thing is, you always have to know exactly what happened on the play and why it happened. If a receiver tips the ball up in the air, is that on the receiver or is that on the quarterback? I have to make that determination, so I'll make the call."

That being said KC has thrown 13 pics, (2 per game) and Cassell has turned the ball over on an additional 7 of his 8 fumbles.

I thought I heard on soundoff last night, by Eddy P, that Stanzi wasn't even dressing for the games lately. Is that true?

I thought I heard on soundoff last night, by Eddy P, that Stanzi wasn't even dressing for the games lately. Is that true?

I live in KC and Stanzi has not dressed much on Sundays during his time in KC. That is not uncommon with roster limits to only dress two quarterbacks on game days in the NFL. I think the may actually even inactivate him to activate others at different positions.

I live in KC and Stanzi has not dressed much on Sundays during his time in KC. That is not uncommon with roster limits to only dress two quarterbacks on game days in the NFL. I think the may actually even inactivate him to activate others at different positions.

I think they've made it pretty clear that Stanzi is a cheap as a last resort stand in if absolutely and desperately needed. If he was going to play for any team it would be this one. Not likely going to happen.

I think they've made it pretty clear that Stanzi is a cheap as a last resort stand in if absolutely and desperately needed. If he was going to play for any team it would be this one. Not likely going to happen.

If he got paid for 2 years and not getting physically destroyed, not a bad thing in the long run. It's the last thing you want to do as an athlete is ride the pine, but in the pros everyday you are on a team, you are getting paid.

That's not what Romeo said Friday.

He's obviously terrible, but I think it's worth a shot. Realistically, the Chiefs need to pick quarterbacks with their first three picks in the draft.

Latest posts