Stanzi best QB in big 10...

He is the best qb in the Big 10..........right behind Pryor and Cousins.

IMO, the winner of the Iowa OSU game will produce the B 10 OPOTY. Mr. Stanzi....please step forward.

Best praise you can get is from your peers and those that have to go up against you.

Could he be the best QB in the big ten at the end of the season? Sure. Not really sure you can say that right now though.

He is the best qb in the Big 10..........right behind Pryor and Cousins.

Imagine if Nebby were in the Big 10 this year. Lee would be the best QB in the Big 10 behind Stanzi, Vandy, Weinke, Robinson, Forcier, Cousins, Pryor, Pryor's backup, Tolzein, and Ron Zook.

Imagine if Nebby were in the Big 10 this year. Lee would be the best QB in the Big 10 behind Stanzi, Vandy, Weinke, Robinson, Forcier, Cousins, Pryor, Pryor's backup, Tolzein, and Ron Zook.

That's pretty damn funny :)

Players tend to look at the bottom line,and the bottom line is that in games that Stanzi started and finished last year, Iowa was 11-0. In games he did not start or finish they were 0-2. Pryor is the more talented athlete,but his leadership in the PU game broke down. Players are smart.

Players tend to look at the bottom line,and the bottom line is that in games that Stanzi started and finished last year, Iowa was 11-0. In games he did not start or finish they were 0-2. Pryor is the more talented athlete,but his leadership in the PU game broke down. Players are smart.

I believe you mean 1-2. We did beat Minnesota last year right?

My bad. Yes, we did beat Minny with Vandy starting and finishing.
Stanzi- 10-0
Other- 1-2

I like Vandy tho,so no knock on him.

Latest posts