Stanzi an d Moeaki look to climb depth chart

So I guess it goes Cassell getting injured, Quinn struggling for a game or two, then Stanzi getting in.

These depth charts are after aweek of throwing somethings around in practice. I hope the pre-season games give Stanzi a time to shine. Hope he gets second string reps. Remember what happened last year with the 3rd string line?

These depth charts are after aweek of throwing somethings around in practice. I hope the pre-season games give Stanzi a time to shine. Hope he gets second string reps. Remember what happened last year with the 3rd string line?
This. Plus, you have to remember the $$$ Quinn is being paid compared to Rick.

Yes, preseason is when I hope to see Stanzi perform better than Quinn and earn the two spot. With this said, I thought Stanzi did better last season than Falko. Rookie year last year, hear is to hoping Stanzi plays well in his minutes.

Quinn has the in game experience at this point and probably gets it by default. If Stanzi continues to look good in preseason, it'll start to get interesting. Stanzi needs somebody to start putting up billboards all over KC.

I would love to see Tony go through an injury-free career from here on out. He just scratched the surface of what he could do with his talents when @ Iowa.

Good luck to Ricky and Rob too!

Latest posts