Stability? I got your stability right here youngsters.

Joshbrown

Pat Fitzgerald - 2006
Mark Dantonio - 2007
Kevin Wilson - 2011
Urban Meyer - 2012
Darrell Hazel - 2013
James Franklin - 2014
Paul Chryst - 2015
Mike Riley - 2015
Tracy Claeys - 2015
Jim Harbaugh - 2015
Chris Ash - 2016
DJ Durkin -2016
Lovie Smith - 2016

Do the math recruits. The avg coaching stay at the other 13 schools is LESS THAN 4 YEARS. Do you understand what that means? It means the guy sweet-talking you right now probably won't be there when you're a senior!!!!

KIRKFERENTZ 1999<------>THE MAN!!!!!!

It's not a hard call young man. You play for the guy who builds winners and then sends them on to the next level of success!

(exclamation marks are fun)

Last edited:
Exclamation points maybe fun, but meth is not. I am just saying it might be a little early on a Sunday morning to be that enthusiastic about anything.

Pat Fitzgerald - 2006
Mark Dantonio - 2007
Kevin Wilson - 2011
Urban Meyer - 2012
Darrell Hazel - 2013
James Franklin - 2014
Paul Chryst - 2015
Mike Riley - 2015
Tracy Claeys - 2015
Jim Harbaugh - 2015
Chris Ash - 2016
DJ Durkin -2016
Lovie Smith - 2016

Do the math recruits. The avg coaching stay at the other 13 schools is LESS THAN 4 YEARS. Do you understand what that means? It means the guy sweet-talking you right now probably won't be there when you're a senior!!!!

KIRKFERENTZ 1999<------>THE MAN!!!!!!

It's not a hard call young man. You play for the guy who builds winners and then sends them on to the next level of success!

(exclamation marks are fun)
If we would've listened to dumbasses like you and your brethren, we wouldn't have 'stability', cuz KF should have been fired last year.....right? NOW you want to pound the drum like your a big 'fan'....you just need to shut up and watch the games and quit embarrassing yourself......You are why there are 10's of thousands of hawkeye fans and very few that read message boards.................

If we would've listened to dumbasses like you and your brethren, we wouldn't have 'stability', cuz KF should have been fired last year.....right? NOW you want to pound the drum like your a big 'fan'....you just need to shut up and watch the games and quit embarrassing yourself......You are why there are 10's of thousands of hawkeye fans and very few that read message boards.................

Ick, we have always understood the importance of stability. However, we got tired of 34-30 from '10 through '14 and a below .500 conference record. That kind of stability isn't good. A 12-0 regular season and 12-2 season record fixes many things; but it doesn't change that history.

For the vast majority of current recruits, and all of the future classes, KF has been the head man at Iowa since before they were born. Not a positive for everyone, but stability we do have.

I will admit to wanting KF gone after '14. I have always respected the man but I was tired of mediocrity. He came back and proved me wrong. I will happily eat crow for 12-0 all day long. Thank you coach may I have another?

dickehawk - you are officially banned from all of my threads.

dickehawk - you are officially banned from all of my threads.
I see what you did there...you added a 'd' to the front of my name in a childish attempt to 'hurt my feelings', lol. I'm so hurt and angry now, lol. I feel bad for you as you think your 'opinions' on an anonymous chatroom are important. It'd be sorta humorous if it weren't so sad...........

KF needed another big year, and he produced one. Hawkeye fans are a loyal bunch, and know how to deal with down year, as they will happen at Iowa. Yet 5 years between rankings was a drought that was too long, and even KF would tell you as much.

I see what you did there...you added a 'd' to the front of my name in a childish attempt to 'hurt my feelings', lol. I'm so hurt and angry now, lol. I feel bad for you as you think your 'opinions' on an anonymous chatroom are important. It'd be sorta humorous if it weren't so sad...........

dea39bda381574609d7dca67c05bb9b18952e49b387b67ce900fc5914eb57c26_3.jpg

Seriously though, what's up with your groupies not having your back in this thread? Oh, and the software would only allow me to ban you from threads not yet posted. So good luck trying to post in my new threads.

Last edited:
It doesn't get any more STABLE than this boyz. You recruits need to jump on board NOW!

In the previous contract, Ferentz was due to receive 75 percent of the remaining money owed to him if he were to be fired. He'd still get 75 percent of his guaranteed total pay from the years 2018-2020. The school would pay 50 percent of the contract years covering 2020-2026 should it fire him, with one important caveat: For every year between 2016 and 2020 that the Hawkeyes win at least seven games, one year of the post-2020 term rises to 100 percent of compensation.

http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/pos...gle-room-with-kirk-ferentz-contract-extension

Latest posts