Sp, no Espn3 or WatchEspn

There will be a WatchESPN stream for those who have that service through their TV company (log in required), and there will be an ESPN3 stream for people in Alaska and Hawaii. The broadcast on ESPN3 in blacked out in the rest of the country.

ESPN schedule shows ESPNU and WatchESPN. ??

Live streams of all the WatchESPN Networks are available at no additional cost to fans who receive ESPN as part of their TV subscription from Bright House Networks, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon FiOS TV.

Access to live programming on the ESPN3 channel of WatchESPN.com is available at no additional cost to fans with subscriptions to participating high speed internet service providers.

Aren't WatchESPN and espn3 the same thing they just changed the name? When u type in espn3 it just takes you to watchespn. And it says it's blacked out on watchespn Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

What I did is call mediacom and upgrade to espnu package for the day it's 4.99 a month, but they said if you only have it for the day it will cost you whatever 1/30 of 4.99 is like 16 cents. But it's $2 charge to upgrade and $2 charge to disconnect it. So if you upgrade for the day it'll cost you $4.16. Took like 2 minutes and they just had to flip a switch, probably do it tonight, rather then wait till game time.

How much longer is the B1G's deal ESuckPN?

I keep thinking it is a ploy to get providers to carry the LHN, but Time Warner carries WatchESPN and not LHN, while I just got LHN today and can't get watchESPN.

Just put all the games on Fox, BTN, and the regional Fox stations. I'll pay for the sports pack so I don't have to put up with E$PN anymore.

Aren't WatchESPN and espn3 the same thing they just changed the name? When u type in espn3 it just takes you to watchespn. And it says it's blacked out on watchespn Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

What I did is call mediacom and upgrade to espnu package for the day it's 4.99 a month, but they said if you only have it for the day it will cost you whatever 1/30 of 4.99 is like 16 cents. But it's $2 charge to upgrade and $2 charge to disconnect it. So if you upgrade for the day it'll cost you $4.16. Took like 2 minutes and they just had to flip a switch, probably do it tonight, rather then wait till game time.

"WatchESPN" is ESPN's online service that streams all ESPN programming, including shows, Sportscenter, and other events, live online. It is available only to customers of a select few cable TV companies and can be accessed by logging in to the WatchESPN site.

"ESPN3" is a part of WatchESPN, but it is only live sporting events and has recently become primarily online-only programming. It is available to customers on most major internet service provider and doesn't require logging in.

Im one of those poor suckers but I do have a DVR set to record it. The hard part is going to be not listening to the radio or anyone at work telling me what the score is. I'd rather not know until I get home to watch it!

Im one of those poor suckers but I do have a DVR set to record it. The hard part is going to be not listening to the radio or anyone at work telling me what the score is. I'd rather not know until I get home to watch it!

LOL, good luck with that. It almost never works.

I'm getting tired of spell check mistakes because this app isnt compatible with ICS.....Im about to do the programming for Jon for free so I can see what I'm typing.

Latest posts