South Bend Mafia?

what-if-theyre-watching-me-right-n-thumb.jpg

I'm gonna be there on saturday for the missus' cousin's Master's graduation ceremony..

I wonder if this means I can now fear for my safety and not go? I hate that hell hole of a city..

I'm gonna be there on saturday for the missus' cousin's Master's graduation ceremony..

I wonder if this means I can now fear for my safety and not go? I hate that hell hole of a city..

It is a hell hole, except when compared to Akron or Youngstown, OH. Then it suddenly becomes cosmopolitan.

I liked this comment after the article...it's something I think ghost could come up with...

"Coincidentally, one of my favorite vegetable dishes down at my local Olive Garden is the Calabrese e Prosciutto, in which fresh stalks of leafy green broccoli are wrapped with Tuscan prosciutto crudo; drizzled with extra virgin olive oil; seasoned with red pepper flakes, minced garlic, and shallots; and cooked in the steam of boiling Tuscan chianti. The presentation for this dish is complex and involves two steps: for the first step, the piping hot broccoli are plated in the center of the diner's table on a thin white porcelain dish; for the second step, in the dark wee hours of the following morning, waiters in black masks sneak into the diner's home and spray cheese ravioli and heavy cream through a firehose directly at the diner's anus."

The dude is from New Jersey. His name is def. Italian. Maybe he has some connection back home? BUT if you don't profile, the odds are he was just drunk talkin sh*t.

Didn't Jimmy Claussen start the South Bend Mafia? :p

87701595ms5.jpg

If that's the case, I wouldn't worry about them too much. I remember two years ago when Claussen got a lil saucy at a local bar and started running his mouth after a loss. He left the bar with a blackeye:D