Sounds like Tarp will go to Patriots

Special teams role for Tarp in the pros? He was fantastic on KO coverage before he became a starter at Iowa. Remember a huge hit against Michigan a few years back.

Great for Tarp! I had class with him and he sat next to me everyday as a freshman. Great guy. Down to earth and had KF speak memorized before the first game. "Tarp, how's _____ look?" "Oh they'll be tough, but if we play a good game we can beat them." and 1 time i stopped him from eating poppy seed muffins. (he passed every drug test hahaha)

Tarp had freakish talent, just too bad he couldn't stay healthy. His numbers at the IA pro day were ridiculous, and knowing how creative Belichik gets w/ players, it wouldn't surprise me if they were keeping an eye on Tarp. I recall hearing he was ahead of Hunter coming out of the spring a few years ago, and I was a Hunter fan after following his recruiting. But seeing Tarp's athletic ability makes it easy to understand why he was ahead of Hunter. If Tarp was healthy last season, it's hard to believe this team doesn't win some of those close games. Hope his health holds up better in NE.

Special teams role for Tarp in the pros? He was fantastic on KO coverage before he became a starter at Iowa. Remember a huge hit against Michigan a few years back.

If healthy he has a decent shot at making the practice squad or making the roster as a special team guy......maybe down the road getting some playing time.

Could be joining Matt Roth in training camp Patriots are looking at Roth as a hybrid in their 3-4.

jon, will you be putting together an article on where everyone ends up? would be interesting to see where DJK goes too.

Latest posts