Sound Off Michigan

OUTofTOWNHAWK

Usually might not bother HN with this thread but its real slow. How many of HN are going to Michigan and where will you be tailgating. I will be there. I am a season ticket holder at Iowa, but I now live in Michigan. So MI or MSU are always away game I go to(minus last yr at MSU because I was in a wedding. I had free tickets and I hate MSU). Anyways I will be at the golf course, if you dont know this is one of the better places to tailgate in the big ten but does not compare to anywhere in Iowa City. So lets hear it where will you be?

I will be going to Ann Arbor for the game as well. It will be my first time, any advice on tailgating there?

I will be going to Ann Arbor for the game as well. It will be my first time, any advice on tailgating there?

The golf course is the best you tailgate in the rough and can party on the fairway. This is a great place if you bring bags or any other game. Its about $25 but across the street at Pioneer high school its $20 I believe. Hawk fans will be in the golf course and the MI fans are okay there. If you get there by 9 you will see the hawk flags and that is the only place I would go.

I'll be in Ann Arbor and going to the game. I will suggest the golf course to my friends I'll be going with :)

It would be sweet if all of the HN that was at the golf course could meet up, but I dont know how to do that.

OUTofTOWN, what is the name of the golf course?

Mapping saids University of MI Golf Course/Ann Arbor and Outing Club. Looking at the map it is straight south of the big house and east of Pioneer high school. Corner of E Stadium BLV and S Main ST. I have tailgated there 5 times and I never looked at the map till now I know I just came in on 23 but that because I come from the north side 94 is the best bet when coming from southwest area.

Which golf course entrance is the best to park at? We plan on being there tailgating by 7AM or so (assuming the lots are open).

yamobethere!!!!! Going with a buddy that used to go to a lot of games and said the tailgting is best at the golf course. Staying at his brothers house so dont know of any motels. Will be sportin my new Hawkeye bibs...cant wait.

We'll be there! Six of us traveling from Des Moines. Planning on being on the Golf Course as well.

Which golf course entrance is the best to park at? We plan on being there tailgating by 7AM or so (assuming the lots are open).

I believe there are two and I dont see a difference since going in both of them before. Depends if you want to be close to the stadium or a little farther. I dont think you would be able to get out of one faster than the other so I dont see a difference really.

7 of us leaving from Des Moines Friday morning. We're planning on tailgating at the golf course as well. Hawkeye tent and flag will be up bright and early!

Latest posts