Someone just released more footage of Woodbury in high school

Ha missed this thread. I put it over on the recruiting forum too. You have to admit for being that freaking tall at 12 he's pretty darn coordinated. I knew 'tall' guys that were barely over 6'0 at 12/13 that couldn't hardly run let alone doing what he's doing. But this is strait up comedy

Ha missed this thread. I put it over on the recruiting forum too. You have to admit for being that freaking tall at 12 he's pretty darn coordinated. I knew 'tall' guys that were barely over 6'0 at 12/13 that couldn't hardly run let alone doing what he's doing. But this is strait up comedy
I bet the odds of him being 16 are greater than him being 12. I bet he doesn't even know how old he is.

I bet the odds of him being 16 are greater than him being 12. I bet he doesn't even know how old he is.
If true how does a 12 yr old get that tall? I mean he must have grown inches at a time overnight at some point. Imagine if your his dad and left for a week for work came back and your kid is 8 inches taller than he was. It's pretty hard to picture so I hope your right but still... Crazy tall at that age.

I remember seeing the game between Sioux City East (Woodbury) and South Sioux City (Gesell). Fran was there and as there was a set play for Gesell, Gesell beat his guy on the dribble and dunked on Woodbury and the place went nuts. I said to myself, well either we have a damn good PG or Woodbury is overrated. The answer was YES.....

I remember seeing the game between Sioux City East (Woodbury) and South Sioux City (Gesell). Fran was there and as there was a set play for Gesell, Gesell beat his guy on the dribble and dunked on Woodbury and the place went nuts. I said to myself, well either we have a damn good PG or Woodbury is overrated. The answer was YES.....
As can often be the case. More than one thing can be true..

Can't be, I was told that offers are the only determining factor for how good a recruit is and Woody had one from UNC.

If true how does a 12 yr old get that tall? I mean he must have grown inches at a time overnight at some point. Imagine if your his dad and left for a week for work came back and your kid is 8 inches taller than he was. It's pretty hard to picture so I hope your right but still... Crazy tall at that age.

th

:cool:

Looks like Woodbury in the still shots. Not in the video. This kid is coordinated and has touch, even a little hop.