Some More Tweaking Going On

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
We needed to make some tweaks to the board and there may be some things that look odd. We are aware of them and are working hard at getting things back to normal ASAP

Last edited:
Re: Some More Tweaking Going on Tonight

I've seen that and wondered what was going on.

[video=youtube;fY1Pl1zGowc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1Pl1zGowc[/video]

DAFUQ?

f9bd4dfd77628b0c9ac73e8d0e031009.jpg

Sorry, we are trying to get some work done between 11p and 2am as opposed to 2am to 5am, so we aren't zombies tomorrow ;)

Do not like the tweak that resulted in placing an avatar or profile pic in threads where I have posted. Needless clutter. The little green arrow was sufficient.

What was supposed to happen was a small version of OP avatar was to replace the envelope icons. Something obviously isnt right just yet. I don't want the larger avatars either

We thought we had the snowman avatar thing fixed...those don't show up when you are not logged in but do once you log in...still working on getting that removed.

It would appear that you all can't see the snowman avatars on the what's new page...does the page look 'back to new normal' to everyone? This is Jon logged in under a standard registered user permissions account, just to see what you all are seeing.

It would appear that you all can't see the snowman avatars on the what's new page...does the page look 'back to new normal' to everyone? This is Jon logged in under a standard registered user permissions account, just to see what you all are seeing.

Oh...SUUUUURE...you're Jon....I'm really atomic.

Well, I take that back..after I made the first post above with this account, I went to the What's New page and there was the snowman avatar next to my name. Will keep working on it.