Some Megan Gustafson

judzeehawk

tid bits. Megan has surpassed Kamille Wahlin for 12th. all time scoring with 1543 points. Megan holds the sophomore scoring record with 628 points and needs 3 points to take over the junior scoring title of 566. To complete back to back 600 point seasons Megan only needs 37 points. This would be the first time in Lady Hawkeye history this would be accomplished. Megan holds the sophomore rebound record with 343 and has moved into first place for juniors with 288. Megan has 856 rebounds to date and that moves her into 7th. all time. Megan has 156 blocks and is currently 4th. all time. It will be fun to watch and see Megan try to knock down more Hawkeye records. Currently 48 double doubles has her 1 shy of all time men's or women's leader for the Hawks. Megan currently has a .666 field goal percentage!
The Hawks play Minnesota tomorrow 2-4-18 in Carver at 2:00pm. History is being made by Megan with the great help of her team mates. It would be awesome for anybody to get to Carver with loud voices and cheer on this Hawkeye team! They need your help on getting rid of the rodent infestation in Carver! Go Hawks!

I can't believe such a great player as Megan is that she get's no respect from HN. People think GB treats the women unfairly. I believe it's pretty widespread!

I was listening to Hawk Talk last night. I heard her recruiting story. It’s good that they added her to an already scheduled recruiting trip to Wisconsin and got her in early.

Also coach Bluder is very confident that Iowa will get a good seed in the ncaa tournament. Iowa’s current rpi is 42.

I was listening to Hawk Talk last night. I heard her recruiting story. It’s good that they added her to an already scheduled recruiting trip to Wisconsin and got her in early.

Also coach Bluder is very confident that Iowa will get a good seed in the ncaa tournament. Iowa’s current rpi is 42.
That's good to hear. If they can just win out the 5 games. Arike Ogunbowale was the other lady from Wisconsin that everybody was after. Notre Dame ended up with her and we got Megan. I think we got the better one. At the time there was a lot of scuttle but that we lost out. Lol Don't think they are saying that today.

Megan now holds the junior rebounding record. It was 281 and she now has 303. Megan only needs 12 points to hit the back to back 600 club. A first in Iowa women's basketball. Want to watch Megan play? Thursday 2-8-18 at 7:00pm against PSU. The Hawks are trying to run the table to end the B1G season. 2 down 5 to go! Need a big crowd to help them to knock off Penn St. This is 1 of 3 left to be played in Carver. Go Hawks!

Megan now is the only Iowa women's player with back to back 600 point season's. Next is to watch for Megan scoring 700. That hasn't been done in Iowa women's basketball. Currently Megan has 646 points with 3 regular season games left. Megan just passed Toni Foster for 8th. in scoring with a total of 1626 points. Megan is chasing Ally Disterhoft's record of 2102 points.
Megan is currently 4th.all time in rebounds with 901. Kachine Alexander is 3rd. with 910. Samatha Logic is 2nd. with 922 and Cindy Haugejorde holds the title with 1067.
Megan is just a junior so a lot of records will be falling if she stays healthy. Only 2 home games left and if you can get to Carver this Sunday at 2:00pm the Hawks sure would appreciate it. The Hawks have won 4 in a row and need your help to finish the regular season with 3 more. I can't wait to get to Carver Sunday and watch the Hawks kick Wisconsin's A$$!!!! Go Hawks!