So with McNamara coming on board...

briney11

I wonder if Keagan rethinks leaving? Or maybe there's too much water under the bridge with how everything with this offense has gone. I also wonder if this was known on the inside and that's why Padilla is leaving. Of course if that's the case, then Johnson already would've known this news before entering the portal. One thing is for sure though, if KF doesn't boost the O-line and get McNamara some speedy receivers, it's going to be a travesty. With our D (hopefully we can replace what we're losing) and a QB of his caliber, the next two-three years could be a lot of fun.

I wonder if Keagan rethinks leaving? Or maybe there's too much water under the bridge with how everything with this offense has gone. I also wonder if this was known on the inside and that's why Padilla is leaving. Of course if that's the case, then Johnson already would've known this news before entering the portal. One thing is for sure though, if KF doesn't boost the O-line and get McNamara some speedy receivers, it's going to be a travesty. With our D (hopefully we can replace what we're losing) and a QB of his caliber, the next two-three years could be a lot of fun.
I assume KJ is being courted by Nebraska with some big $ coming his way. People over there did not like him getting away, so I assume they will raise the money to bring him home. And with Trey Palmer moving on, KJ sees a great chance to start. Hopefully the McNamara news will give him second thoughts.

I assume KJ is being courted by Nebraska with some big $ coming his way. People over there did not like him getting away, so I assume they will raise the money to bring him home. And with Trey Palmer moving on, KJ sees a great chance to start. Hopefully the McNamara news will give him second thoughts.
Iowa is paying too, fwiw, no way this news about KM and KP happens if Iowa isnt playing ball. They’re going to have to and there’s nothing KF can do about it. Thankfully they’re way more equipped for it this season.

Last edited:
Depends $$$$$

I don’t think so, read his departure post. He doesn’t thank his coaches or acknowledge his teammates at all. The guy is very talented so I hate seeing that talent leave but he might be a POS for all we know and perhaps it’s better for the team that he moved on. But I’m speculating, let’s not jump to conclusions with 20 year old college kids.

Sounds like he’s moving on so we should too.

Latest posts