So Michigan isnt the best team in college football?

busabus114

Im confused????!

I know they are playing in a tornado but cmon...this team cant tackle and DRob hasnt mastered the art of throwing a forward pass. Before this game I thought they would score 50 on Iowa, now I am confident we can hold them to 35

There is only 2 other 6-0 BCS team ranked below Michigan and that is Illinois and GT. The ranking is deserved, although they are a pretender.

MSU is catching a lot of breaks. Goulston punch no penalty, fumbled lateral called for pass incomplete, taunting on the last pick 6 no flag.

Michigan state is a bunch of thugs, lead by the biggest one in Dantonio. He won't discipline anyone as was evidenced by playing the parole against us right after being released from jail. I really don't care who wins, but I would like to see Michigan get a little even with a shot or two.

MSU is catching a lot of breaks. Goulston punch no penalty, fumbled lateral called for pass incomplete, taunting on the last pick 6 no flag.

The no-call on the taunting actually helped Michigan. They needed time on the clock; if they call the penalty MSU burns another minute or two and ultimately makes it a two-score game anyway.

The no-call on the taunting actually helped Michigan. They needed time on the clock; if they call the penalty MSU burns another minute or two and ultimately makes it a two-score game anyway.

Not necessarily. Hold them to 3 and you can kick an FG on this drive.

Not necessarily. Hold them to 3 and you can kick an FG on this drive.

You still have to have two scoring drives, and either would have had to burn all your timeouts on defense or fit both of those drives into about 2:30.

Obviously it doesn't matter, as Michigan can't throw.

I was really rooting for him to pass it since he had already crossed the line of scrimmage

That was a hilarious play

Latest posts