Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ferentz statue

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Greg Davis Statue

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ferentz retires, Greg Davis new head coach

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
People will say KF is an outstanding coach who gets more from less talent than almost anyone. He knows how to do it right. How to build a program. Ups and downs at iowa are innevitable. Gary Barta and Bowlsby knew what they were doing when they signed him.

None of the above. Team ain't going 10-2 pal. 9-3 is the ceiling this year. Schedule is too tough. Anyway, I'd guess Ferentz raise and extension through 2025 to keep him from sniffing around the NFL.

There will be a new wave of alts claiming they have been fans since forever ago, knew KirFer was the greatest coach, and there will be a waiting list for season tix.

Road trip to the bowl game, anyone?

It cant be a statue because you have to be retired or dead to get a statue. So I say mint the coins.

This team could miraculously win 8 or even 9 but not 10. Not unless the QB and Receivers look like brady, manning and their receivers. Run game good, defense adequate to maybe above avg but we need to score points.

what will happen

Iowa historically does the best when they enter the year under the radar. This year was no exception, the Hawkeyes were on nobody's radar. Picked to finish near the bottom in the Legends division, the Hawks shocked everybody by winning the division despite a brutal schedule that was similar to the campagin the Orange Bowl champion Hawkeyes of the 2009 season endured. Splitting a series with Ohio State seemed like a pipe dream in August. Getting their revenge in the B1g championship game smells like Roses to the Pasadena bound Hawkeyes.

This is a joke right? cause Greg Davis should be the HC right now.

I don't know if you are trolling, but I'm skeptical as to whether Greg Davis has the chops to be a food expediter at the Benigans at the Coral Ridge Mall. That offense was a train wreck last year.

Iowa historically does the best when they enter the year under the radar. This year was no exception, the Hawkeyes were on nobody's radar. Picked to finish near the bottom in the Legends division, the Hawks shocked everybody by winning the division despite a brutal schedule that was similar to the campagin the Orange Bowl champion Hawkeyes of the 2009 season endured. Splitting the series with Ohio State seemed like a pipe dream in August. Getting their revenge in the Big 10 championship game smells like Roses to the Pasadena bound Hawkeyes.

No thanks. I want to go run for the roses when we can win it. I just don't see us having the horses to stop Oregon this year. I'd rather get an SEC team on NYD and push them around like we did after the 2003 and 2004 seasons.

It cant be a statue because you have to be retired or dead to get a statue. So I say mint the coins.

This team could miraculously win 8 or even 9 but not 10. Not unless the QB and Receivers look like brady, manning and their receivers. Run game good, defense adequate to maybe above avg but we need to score points.

Not true, JoePa got a statue before he was dead or retired. Of course they tore it down but at one time he had a statue.

If Iowa goes 10-2, I will be delighted, that's all. We've been there a few times before, right? Assuming a top-10 finish, this would be the 5th time in the last dozen years.
If Iowa goes undefeated in the B1G, some of the hyperbolic poll choices could receive mild consideration. Niw if he wins a NC, I will not only support a KF statue (to be erected upon honorable retirement in 2034) but also buy all the chewing gum he desires till he departs from this world.

Latest posts