Sleeper Devin Morgan Waubonsie HS

nilekinnick

DE playing for Waubonsie HS (large HS in Aurora) and the kid is a worker, lots of speed and athletism. Heard he got a letter of interect from Iowa.

I see him working out and he is already pretty buff, I think he will continue to grow and is a quality person.

Would love to see Iowa grow an interest as I believe his stock will grow this year. Was a starter last year for them. Believe they were 6-3 and lost in 1st round of playoffs as a high seed.

Iowa already has 2 DE's committed and we have a third who currently has Iowa in his top 2.....if the third picks Iowa, I suspect this kid will probably not get an offer.

Forgot about that young stud

God I hope that kid is a B/Ger !!!

This is gonna be one special class .....

Iowa already has 2 DE's committed and we have a third who currently has Iowa in his top 2.....if the third picks Iowa, I suspect this kid will probably not get an offer.

It appears that Pitt may have just filled up at the DE spot. I wonder if Pitt also likes him at OLB.

If not ... Iowa has a VERY good shot.

Of course, it wasn't that long ago where it sounded as if Jefferson was a bit of a Pitt lean. If Pitt really has filled up at DE ... that could definitely end up helping out the Hawks.

We still have a shot w/Mr Jefferson?

Cool ... that would be a VERY NICE ADDITION to say the least

Him, Mr Allen, Mr Byrd and Mr Miller would make my year

Come to IC Fellas !!!

We still have a shot w/Mr Jefferson?

Cool ... that would be a VERY NICE ADDITION to say the least

Him, Mr Allen, Mr Byrd and Mr Miller would make my year

Come to IC Fellas !!!