Site stating to looking cheesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassdeer

This dancing ipad ad gives me vertigo and when you click to close it instead you go to the site.

Thats pretty underhanded to send me to a site I don't want to go to.

I expect better than that here.

I was a regular visitor but wont be while that is here, I'll check back in a few days and see if that sneaky obnoxious thing is still here.

screaming-computer-user.jpg

This dancing ipad ad gives me vertigo and when you click to close it instead you go to the site.

Thats pretty underhanded to send me to a site I don't want to go to.

I expect better than that here.

I was a regular visitor but wont be while that is here, I'll check back in a few days and see if that sneaky obnoxious thing is still here.

I clicked on it once and it took me to the site...I said to myself " huh, I guess I won't click that again"....haven't had any problems since:cool:

This dancing ipad ad gives me vertigo and when you click to close it instead you go to the site. Thats pretty underhanded to send me to a site I don't want to go to. I expect better than that here.I was a regular visitor but wont be while that is here, I'll check back in a few days and see if that sneaky obnoxious thing is still here.

You can't please everyone all the time, but you can please 12345s wife most the time.

Ad networks deliver content based on your browsing history. You are not compelled to click on them. I instruct the vendors to remove campaigns and ads that are offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts