site replaced by ad

Wow it's kicking me off like every 30 seconds now. Again it's trying to do it as I type this. Gonna have to venture elsewhere for a while and come back later to see if it's still happening which sucks, cause there's nothing else to do today and this is my favorite site:( Hopefully it's gets taken care of.

Likewise ..annoying...have narrowed it down to this site only...I'm using chrome on Android cell phone. For past 2 days.

Likewise ..annoying...have narrowed it down to this site only...I'm using chrome on Android cell phone. For past 2 days.

It's definitely only this site and it doesn't matter what computer I'm on. Some times are quicker than other times. It's very random. I really hope it gets fixed soon as it is extremely annoying, especially during such a heavy topic time of year with basketball and of course football.

It is happening with Firefox on PC and my iPhone. I am also getting a Malware warning when it happens. I'll just use HawkeyeReport until it gets fixed I guess.

I've never had any problem on Chrome, but I have the Google Extension AdBlock installed, so I never see any ads.

Latest posts