Site is glitchy

MeatMan

Hey Jon, what's going on with the site today? I'm having trouble posting and when I do it runs all the sentences and paragraphs together.

This site has been glitchy for a while. I always have trouble with the page refreshing...just spins and spins. It doesn't matter what browser. If it's my phone, my laptop or my work PC.

that is odd....no problems now or anytime I access the site. Glitches can pop up given how some things might not like to play together but they are usually self correcting

yeah, now that i'm checking on my computer it is weird again. gonna try a few things and will let you know.

yeah, now that i'm checking on my computer it is weird again. gonna try a few things and will let you know.

Can you take a screen shot of what you are seeing? Also, what browser and VERSION of that browser are you using?

tumblr_myqfr9I6nT1snav8mo1_500.jpg

i always use Chrome. the site works like normal for my via mobile, just not on my PC. weird stuff. quick reply is different, also won't allow me to reply with quote.

Weird, Meat. I'm having no problems today on Firefox.

Is there a specific ad that keeps popping up when you're having the problems?

looks like things are back to normal now. i removed some recent programs that i added that shouldn't have effected my browser but apparently were. that was strange to say the least.

On a Mac, I just noticed a redirect to another site while clicking on a normal forum thread link. Something in the advertising is definitely bogging things down. Chrome, on a Mac, nothing OS related could be at fault - so this appears to be coming from the ads.

Latest posts