SITE Access Issues (Maintenance Mode)

PantherHawk88

I have been getting the attached message the majority of the time I try to log into the new website. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
The main site is down and being worked on, it wasn't expected to take this long to repair. Currently the only thing working is the message board side.
Wait, what? There's another part of this site than the forums? I guess I'll have to check that out. ;)

Wait, what? There's another part of this site than the forums? I guess I'll have to check that out. ;)
The worst part is that I think a lot of regulars come to the boards from the link on the main site, so when it’s down they don’t go any further and think the boards are down too. The only way in is to have the board link bookmarked or google HawkeyeNation and follow that link.

I emailed the higher ups about it and suggested putting a forum link on the Maintenance Mode page but I don’t know if that’s possible.

You may want to post a note on Twitter under the Hawkeyenation account with the information and how to temporarily get to the boards. I tried multiple ways to figure it out for the game last Saturday but never made it to the forums for the game. Also reminder tweet on Saturday if still down.

The worst part is that I think a lot of regulars come to the boards from the link on the main site, so when it’s down they don’t go any further and think the boards are down too. The only way in is to have the board link bookmarked or google HawkeyeNation and follow that link.

I emailed the higher ups about it and suggested putting a forum link on the Maintenance Mode page but I don’t know if that’s possible.
I type the letter h into my address bar and it takes me to HN forums. Does that mean I have no life or that I have a great life? :)

That was what happened to me and why I couldn't bash Phil Parker in the game thread on Saturday. I thought the site was gone. That may have cost the forum quite a few normal gameday posters. Hopefully everyone is back this Saturday as the underdog 'Cats beat up on hapless Kirk once again.

That was what happened to me and why I couldn't bash Phil Parker in the game thread on Saturday. I thought the site was gone. That may have cost the forum quite a few normal gameday posters. Hopefully everyone is back this Saturday as the underdog 'Cats beat up on hapless Kirk once again.
Fill Parker is a saint.

It's possible. Simply modify the maintenance page. Would literally take about 30 seconds.

Latest posts