Senior Night Will Be Special For McCafferys

From the temperature of the board over the years it seems like many wouldnt want him to come back. I would happily take him back, the intangibles he provides to this team are worth it IMO. The numbers dont accurately reflect what he means to this team.

Last edited:
Not even close, there are 1000's of tickets available when I went in to look yesterday.
FFS... Are the prices significantly different or what? It makes zero sense to charge less for the womens when they are the hot ticket in town then the mens if that's what's going on. It's head scratching to me. Yeah it's a Monday night but I remember CHA getting packed all the dang time back in the day. Losing 5 to 10 bucks a ticket and having fans there buying drinks food parking etc is way better then having the empty seat.

FFS... Are the prices significantly different or what? It makes zero sense to charge less for the womens when they are the hot ticket in town then the mens if that's what's going on. It's head scratching to me. Yeah it's a Monday night but I remember CHA getting packed all the dang time back in the day. Losing 5 to 10 bucks a ticket and having fans there buying drinks food parking etc is way better then having the empty seat.

I spent $34 on 2 tickets for my son and I. The damn parking pass almost cost as much, I spent $27 so I could park in lot 33 otherwise parking is only $5. But I'm too damn lazy to walk. lol

I'd take CM back in a New York minute. That dude's skills go beyond actual playing time.

He did more coaching during the Minnesota game than most true assistants do. There were a couple of timeouts that he was running the show with the clipboard and Fran was "supervising." I was there in person and if I didn't know the Hawkeyes I'd have just assumed he was a full blown paid assistant. Guys like that you keep around as long as you possibly can and then you give them GA jobs.

After he bounces around some international teams he’s almost certainly going to be an assistant.

I'd take CM back in a New York minute. That dude's skills go beyond actual playing time.

He did more coaching during the Minnesota game than most true assistants do. There were a couple of timeouts that he was running the show with the clipboard and Fran was "supervising." I was there in person and if I didn't know the Hawkeyes I'd have just assumed he was a full blown paid assistant. Guys like that you keep around as long as you possibly can and then you give them GA jobs.
The players hold themselves accountable to him. Plus the dude guards 4 positions pretty much. Even if he plays just 10 mins a game he has value to me. More so than say Ash ever has and that's no knock on him but their scholarships are the same and Ash is strictly a garbage time player.

A guy like CM means more in practices and the huddles during TOs than he does while he's on the floor. And at times he's extremely valuable on the floor too. We'll be losing quite a bit next yr so if he does come back he'll be widely received in doing so.

Tickets here too. Heard it was an 8 start but now hearing 7. Also, would take back CMac in a Muscatine minute. He has tweaked the form on his long range shot. Think he watched tape of C Clark. She's ridiculous.