Seeing video previews in Firefox

tweeterhawk

I'm fine in Google Chrome but I'm increasingly trying Firefox. When someone posts a video, I only see the outline of a blank box, usually with YouTube at the top, in Firefox. Is there a setting I need to change in FF or my HN Cpanel to see them?

Translation: "Derp herp durrr herpa doo. Hurrp derp derpa?"

I'm fine in Google Chrome but I'm increasingly trying Firefox. When someone posts a video, I only see the outline of a blank box, usually with YouTube at the top, in Firefox. Is there a setting I need to change in FF or my HN Cpanel to see them?

images

I am not sure of the fix, maybe Flash settings? I have had this happen to me at times with different browsers on different sites. Some show vids, others show just the title at the top of the vid but not the vid box.

I am not sure of the fix, maybe Flash settings? I have had this happen to me at times with different browsers on different sites. Some show vids, others show just the title at the top of the vid but not the vid box.

The fix is in RealPlayer. Go to Preferences, Downloading & Recording, unclick Enable Web Download & Recording.