Season tickets

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

I know this has been discussed before. I am asking for clarification again though.

I have season tix w/ a buddy, but this year am trying to get them back in my own name. I sent in my application two months ago, and I just got my credit card bill in the mail. There is a charge for the first of three monthly payments (one of the payment options on the app). Does this mean I FOR SURE got the tickets? Or what does it symbolize?

I was planning on contacting the tix office tomorrow for official clarification. But I cannot wait!!!

Thanks guys!

No it does not mean you got them. They charge everyone the first installment as a processing fee. If you do not get them then it will be refunded. I was told that if they charge you the second charge, which should be by the end of may, then you probably will get your tickets. Just keep watching your credit card bill.

No it does not mean you got them. They charge everyone the first installment as a processing fee. If you do not get them then it will be refunded. I was told that if they charge you the second charge, which should be by the end of may, then you probably will get your tickets. Just keep watching your credit card bill.

Thank you, sir! That is what I figured. Appreciate the help!

Yeah, I sent in my application two months ago or so, whenever it was, I have been billed for the full $730.
I was just wondering if anyone knows when we can expect to find out if we got tickets or not? I am assuming they will send out a letter or something but any insight would be greatly appreciated.
The wait is simply driving me nuts.

Yeah, I sent in my application two months ago or so, whenever it was, I have been billed for the full $730.
I was just wondering if anyone knows when we can expect to find out if we got tickets or not? I am assuming they will send out a letter or something but any insight would be greatly appreciated.
I know this isn't much sooner, but I know you can contact the ticket office in July and they'll tell you. I've done that the last few years to find out where my seats are.

I was told by the ticket office you could call the ticket office at the end of May and they should be done seating everybody by then and they would be able to tell you if you got tickets. I am trying to add on tickets and that was the answer I got. If they are done seating I would imagine you could find out where your seats are if you got them.

I was told by the ticket office you could call the ticket office at the end of May and they should be done seating everybody by then and they would be able to tell you if you got tickets. I am trying to add on tickets and that was the answer I got. If they are done seating I would imagine you could find out where your seats are if you got them.

Thanks for the info. I would think if they have them all slotted by the end of May they would likely be able to tell you where the seats are. Hopefully I get my tickets. Thanks.

2 years ago I wanted to change seats (move from high priced seats to lower priced seats). I let them know by end of April, they called toward the end of July to say where the had seats and asked if I wanted the new seats.

Received the away game application today!!!

I got mine today too. Does anybody know if that means we got tickets for sure? I am slightly worried that they sent that out to everyone who applied for tickets. Has anyone called the ticket office? Thanks for the input.

I got mine today too. Does anybody know if that means we got tickets for sure? I am slightly worried that they sent that out to everyone who applied for tickets. Has anyone called the ticket office? Thanks for the input.

I haven't received anything yet and I applied for tickets. IGotHawked was this your first year of applying?

I haven't received anything yet and I applied for tickets. IGotHawked was this your first year of applying?

I am a new season ticket application this year, yes. I've had tickets in the past 3 or 4 years ago. But this year was as a new ticket holder. Where do you live? I am in Dubuque, it could just mean yours hasn't come in the mail yet.

I am a new season ticket application this year, yes. I've had tickets in the past 3 or 4 years ago. But this year was as a new ticket holder. Where do you live? I am in Dubuque, it could just mean yours hasn't come in the mail yet.

My family has had season tickets for 8 years or so and we also live in eastern Iowa. I wouldn't think they would send the away game applicationg to every person who applied for season tickets without giving them tickets. Then again, they were saying that they might have to offer some sort of package for some people who requested season tickets. So all in all, this post is worthless and I have no idea. That has to help right? ha

My family has had season tickets for 8 years or so and we also live in eastern Iowa. I wouldn't think they would send the away game applicationg to every person who applied for season tickets without giving them tickets. Then again, they were saying that they might have to offer some sort of package for some people who requested season tickets. So all in all, this post is worthless and I have no idea. That has to help right? ha

Yeah, kind of exactly what I was thinking. Which is, I really have no idea. Cause I think they will be selling the 6 game packages. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Latest posts