Season tickets for 2016

Hawknigh

So, how will this season affect next year's season ticket sales? Anybody who dropped season tickets last year going to be climbing back on board? The schedule is more attractive with Iowa State, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Nebraska.

So, how will this season affect next year's season ticket sales? Anybody who dropped season tickets last year going to be climbing back on board? The schedule is more attractive with Iowa State, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Nebraska.
Lots will.

If you want them you better get them this year because after they redo the North Endzone it could take some seats away.

We aren't renewing ours. With the money we saved not renewing we watched iowa play in Madison, ames, indianapolis and 1 game in iowa city vs minnesota.

I think a lot of people just auto renewed every year and now that we broke that cycle it's not too bad on the other side either and you save thousands.

Although full disclaimer if I lived anywhere near iowa city I would have season tickets every year without question. We live in minnesota...it's tougher.

It's that way for a lot of teams,Stanford fan told me they only sold out USC game.

That doesn't surprise me at Stanford. But it's not like that for "a lot" of teams. We should've been able to sell out every game with ease with that kind of season. Any California school I don't expect to sell out.

how does it work for former season ticket holders who come back in terms of where their seats are.

Are the seats based on total years as a seasin ticket holder, ir the number continuos years buying tickets, or how much you donate, or something else?

how does it work for former season ticket holders who come back in terms of where their seats are.

Are the seats based on total years as a seasin ticket holder, ir the number continuos years buying tickets, or how much you donate, or something else?
Donations can help but I think if you had seats last year you get first dibs at those seats.

Not me; didn't miss it at all. Went to Minny and Purdue games; enjoyed watching the others and felt just as excited about the season as when had tickets.

Not to mention, even with so may returnees, with the more challenging schedule, I expect a very ho-hum, if not somewhat disappointing, season relative to what should be expected. NewKirk grows old and still clenches up in big games and Hawks revert to their rightful, 2nd-tier place in the B14, winning 8-9 games / 4 or 5 in conf and getting completely outclassed by the SEC in a Florida bowl game.

Not me; didn't miss it at all. Went to Minny and Purdue games; enjoyed watching the others and felt just as excited about the season as when had tickets.

Not to mention, even with so may returnees, with the more challenging schedule, I expect a very ho-hum, if not somewhat disappointing, season relative to what should be expected. NewKirk grows old and still clenches up in big games and Hawks revert to their rightful, 2nd-tier place in the B14, winning 8-9 games / 4 or 5 in conf and getting completely outclassed by the SEC in a Florida bowl game.

Thanks Francis

Will renew. Buy two, costs about $1,000. Make a Silver Hawk donation. Drive in a good distance and stay for the weekend...mini vacation. 200 points at this time. I think this will be my 21st consecutive year, though I have had season tickets sporadically since being a grad student in 1968. This is one of my primary hobbies and I take in all of Iowa's away games, as well. All family is up and grown so no real pressures. I sit in the south endzone by choice. Nicer seats, much more legroom, good people around me. Won't move.

will renew for 21st out of last 26 years ( had to take a few off when kids were in diapers). Always a great day to relax, talk out the Friday night HS game and move ahead to the next week. North end zone - don't mind the couple warm Sept games, worth the sun in Nov! Would love an extra 2" per seat... will be interesting to see if they try to raise our seats as the end zones were the ones that didn't sell out last year

Latest posts