season renewals/new seats?

sammy664

Quick question: if i want to renew my season tickets but want different seats (to see if we can get closer) what do i need to do?

Quick question: if i want to renew my season tickets but want different seats (to see if we can get closer) what do i need to do?

Email the athletic ticket office and specify the section that you would like. Remember, if you move to a section closer to mid field, you will have to donate additional money.

I emailed the ticket office a couple of years ago to get better seats and I moved from row 66 to row 52 in the same section.

Sometimes you get lucky.

Email the athletic ticket office and specify the section that you would like. Remember, if you move to a section closer to mid field, you will have to donate additional money.

I emailed the ticket office a couple of years ago to get better seats and I moved from row 66 to row 52 in the same section.

Sometimes you get lucky.

+1, then sit back and pray for two things:

#1 You get better seats

#2 Those better seats aren't by idiot fans.

I wasn't thrilled with our options when they switched sections after the renovation since we had isle seats before the switch.

However- we moved away from a family of idiots and really like the people we sit around now.

Just include your requirements in your season ticket renewal. Basically, you can say something like "I want to move closer to the field, staying within the same section. Nothing lower than row XXX" If you cannot accommodate this request, please leave me in my current seats".

If they can accommodate your request, they will. I've made those types of requests 2 times and both times I got what I was looking for.

Good luck.

Just include your requirements in your season ticket renewal. Basically, you can say something like "I want to move closer to the field, staying within the same section. Nothing lower than row XXX" If you cannot accommodate this request, please leave me in my current seats".

If they can accommodate your request, they will. I've made those types of requests 2 times and both times I got what I was looking for.

Good luck.

Hawkeye101 is right on ... Just keep it simple like this (above) and in my previous experiences my request is usually met. Just take baby steps though ... No requesting to be at the 50 yard line, 20 rows up ... :)

When you email the athletic ticket office, be specific about where you want to sit. You can always request an upgrade, which is towards the center, within your athletic contribution level. I mention the row and seats that I would like to move to. Then as others have said, pray.

Latest posts