Scouting SIU Edwardsville

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I

Ian Pike Hammer

From what little I gleaned from St. and Smith mag.: THEY SUCK! That's pretty much all you need to know. They don't spend a lot of time on the little guys.
Their coach was let go b/c of their dismal performance last year, [6-12, 10-21 overall] in the Ohio Valley Conf. They are 41-91 since joining that conf. in 2011-2012, and have never finished with a winning conf. record.
They do have 3 decent players returning: Sr. Forward Brandon Jackson [13.8 ppg; 6.4 rebs] and 2 double-digit scoring guards in Tyresse Wiliford [13.1 ppg] and Cameron Willians [10.1 ppg] They are predicted to finish last in the 12 team conf. If Iowa doesn't beat them by 30...

920x920.jpg

From what little I gleaned from St. and Smith mag.: THEY SUCK! That's pretty much all you need to know. They don't spend a lot of time on the little guys.
Their coach was let go b/c of their dismal performance last year, [6-12, 10-21 overall] in the Ohio Valley Conf. They are 41-91 since joining that conf. in 2011-2012, and have never finished with a winning conf. record.
They do have 3 decent players returning: Sr. Forward Brandon Jackson [13.8 ppg; 6.4 rebs] and 2 double-digit scoring guards in Tyresse Wiliford [13.1 ppg] and Cameron Willians [10.1 ppg] They are predicted to finish last in the 12 team conf. If Iowa doesn't beat them by 30...

Could almost save the money, time and energy and not scout, sounds like.

Latest posts