Scherff update?

No news down here...what is the status of the big guy. Thanks

if he had surgery on his knee on tuesday, he won't be playing. he told kcrg pittsburgh is when he expects to be back. kf is playing games with the 'might play tomorrow' stuff to protect boettger and the rest of the OL/offense. paw and wiz scheming up LT blitz schemes, bank on that.

People reporting on the pay board that Scherff is playing today...someone knows the uncle of the brother of the cousin of our student trainer.

I can just see Paw and Wally now, what the hell...we just spent the week preparing to attack the LT. So in effect Paw, you game planned to attack our best player. Let me know how that goes for you.

Scherff may be dressing just as a show of toughness and team unity...whether he plays 50 downs or none. And I like it.

Must have gotten the standard special Doyle juice after the surgery. If he plays after a Tuesday knee surgery and re injures KF will be ripped nationally and should be. Iowa doesn't need him to play today. Dumb move IMO.

The reported injury was a meniscus. If that is true, then it is quite possible that the surgery was exploratory to capture the extent of the injury. If nothing was found to require surgery on the meniscus, then the only healing required would be the sutures. I had a slight tear in my meniscus and it hurt like hell. I didn't have any surgery to repair it and now I usually don't even remember that I had a tear. My point is that if there was a "tear" it could have been slight enough to not ever require any surgery and, eventually, the pain goes away.

Must have gotten the standard special Doyle juice after the surgery. If he plays after a Tuesday knee surgery and re injures KF will be ripped nationally and should be. Iowa doesn't need him to play today. Dumb move IMO.

Go back to ClownFantaic with the other morons and shut it. Nobody wants you here.

If there's ANY chance BS could be a longer term injury by playing due to whatever happened last week then he won't play today. One thing Kirk is not he is NOT a Bud Kilmer (Varsity Blues) coach. He would NOT do anything to hurt that kid longer term NFL or not. He just wouldn't as a father of like 6 kids he just wouldn't. I will back KF every step of the way on this one.

People on here who think he would do that are idiots.

I'm thinking the surgery didn't repair anything, it was just exploratory as a poster above stated. Depending on what type of meniscus injury it is, there might be pain but no increased chance of additional injury.

If there's ANY chance BS could be a longer term injury by playing due to whatever happened last week then he won't play today. One thing Kirk is not he is NOT a Bud Kilmer (Varsity Blues) coach. He would NOT do anything to hurt that kid longer term NFL or not. He just wouldn't as a father of like 6 kids he just wouldn't. I will back KF every step of the way on this one.

People on here who think he would do that are idiots.

Agreed.

Hey CyHigh some things are enduring and inevitable:

-The sun will rise in the East and set in the West

-The world is sphereoid

-And you are High Cy and a total idiot. Go troll on the PsyClown boards...oh wait there isn't anyone on those boards until basketball season. Or maybe Track season.

Has anyone seen anything from KF or from the Iowa athletic department that confirms that Scherff ever actually had surgery? Yes, there were media reports, but did Iowa ever confirm those reports?

Has anyone seen anything from KF or from the Iowa athletic department that confirms that Scherff ever actually had surgery? Yes, there were media reports, but did Iowa ever confirm those reports?

he did have surgery. this is a fact and i have confirmed with sources close to the family! ;)

Latest posts