Scherff hang clean 3x443

So how much is this, say compared to other past lineman like gallery, bulaga? Reif, etc? Anyone know? Is it more or less thank what those strong guy competitors do? Just trying to get a sense for how much it is. I can only do it once...

I tried it an blew both my testicles clean out of their sacks, my kidney and liver shot straight out my ***.

you are forgetting the majority of the old big 12 nord conference - he had offers from nebraska, missouri, kansas, ksu and the clownz.

Yeah but it only matters to Iowa State if they beat out Iowa for a recruit. So just focusing on Iowa beating out Iowa State because that's all that matters!!!

So how much is this, say compared to other past lineman like gallery, bulaga? Reif, etc? Anyone know? Is it more or less thank what those strong guy competitors do? Just trying to get a sense for how much it is. I can only do it once...

no idea about other Iowa lineman, but I found this
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=6174

Nebraska's 1997 Outland Trophy winner could do 405 lbs. and I assume that is only once.

Last edited:
So, let's say I'm a 260 DE and I play on the right side of my defensive line. If I'm comprehending what I just saw, it basically means he can throw around 170% of my weight multiple times. If Brandon Scherff gets both hands on me inside his shoulders, there is no physical way possible to get away. I'd have to generate an incredible amount of force to break free...anyone know the physics no this? I'm going with my body stays in motion until he decides he's had enough or until the whistle blows.

That's got to be depressing to prepare for this guy. He's just a freaking specimen with an attitude.

So, let's say I'm a 260 DE and I play on the right side of my defensive line. If I'm comprehending what I just saw, it basically means he can throw around 170% of my weight multiple times. If Brandon Scherff gets both hands on me inside his shoulders, there is no physical way possible to get away. I'd have to generate an incredible amount of force to break free...anyone know the physics no this? I'm going with my body stays in motion until he decides he's had enough or until the whistle blows.

That's got to be depressing to prepare for this guy. He's just a freaking specimen with an attitude.

from the article below - the DE you describe - avoids going 'inside the shoulders' most often......and no matter the angle, if this guy gets you in a bad angle, you are going down.

http://thegazette.com/subject/sports/brandon-scherff-and-ndamukong-suh-a-similar-comparison-20140716

Latest posts