SCARY BB SCHEDULE TO CLOSE THE SEASON

Yep, Iowa will be lucky to sneak into the tournament. Injuries have done us in. What could have been? I am gonna enjoy the rest of the season and hope everyone comes back. Even then, things rarely play out how we think they will. It's been a fun season so far but the finish is looking like it's gonna be brutal. We're a shell of a team.

It's definitely not promising. Our only scorer outside of Garza is Weiskamp but he plays pretty timid at times. He absolutely has to step up into attack mode for a majority of the game.

Yep. If they don't win two more games in the regular season, they're in danger of being in the NIT.

Without CJ, I see nothing but doom in that schedule.:(
Me too. Se just gotta keep reminding ourselves that we beat Maryland without him. We need to find a way to beat Ohio State, then with any luck he will be back for our last 2 road games.

Our home game against Penn State is 16 days after the game last night. If we beat Ohio State and lose to Minnesota and MSU, we will likely be in the same boat we would have been in without him getting hurt anyway. (Although we might have been able to win the Indiana game with him) Get him back for Penn State, or the season died at Assembly Hall.

hwg4gcudytd2iohy79im

Latest posts