Saw This Question On ESPN.com

HawkeyeShane

From an LSU fan...Why exactly is 1 loss USC, who lost to a terrible Washington team, sitting at 5 in the BCS, while LSU who's only loss was to the number 1 team in the country, is sitting at 9? I don't think he wants LSU at 5, he just seemed rightly mad that USC was that high.

I know it doesn't effect Iowa directly, but I thought he posed an interesting question, as there does seem to a bias there.

From an LSU fan...Why exactly is 1 loss USC, who lost to a terrible Washington team, sitting at 5 in the BCS, while LSU who's only loss was to the number 1 team in the country, is sitting at 9? I don't think he wants LSU at 5, he just seemed rightly mad that USC was that high.

I know it doesn't effect Iowa directly, but I thought he posed an interesting question, as there does seem to a bias there.

I think the simple obvious answer is that even LSU is not sitting at the same altar of butt kissing that USC is...

Blame the human voters. The computers have them nearly dead even...it's all in the fact that the Harris and Coaches polls have USC at 4, while LSU is down at 9 in both polls.

Pete Carroll did a great job pointing out that in their 1 loss they were without their starting QB, Matt Barkley, and have won every other game he's played. I saw that he was nice enough to point that out during an interview a week or two ago.

Pete Carroll did a great job pointing out that in their 1 loss they were without their starting QB, Matt Barkley, and have won every other game he's played. I saw that he was nice enough to point that out during an interview a week or two ago.

This was in the LA Times THIS MORNING......

"USC lost at Washington this year, 16-13. That's a fact. People will tell you it was backup Aaron Corp's fault because he threw a horrible pass that was intercepted late in the game. He did, and it was.

Corp, though, might have never become a pariah in USC history had Stafon Johnson not fumbled deep in Washington territory and Stanley Havili not fumbled deep in Washington territory.

Washington's entire team beat USC's entire team.
"

Latest posts