Saw this on WHOTV 13 in Des Moines...

So the Clone fans can't say it's just Iowa fans with National title talk any more :)

Didnt the LA Times pick Iowa to play for the national title in 2005 before that season began?

But Iowa started two frosh DT's and two soph DE's that year, and entirely new starting DL from the previous year...to go with Greenway and Hodge. Give me experienced DL over experienced backers, if I had to choose, any day

The same Foxsports that 3/4 of you guys were calling idiots after the Orange Bowl.

Don't worry, if someone says something that has a hint of negativity toward the Hawkeyes they're idiots who don't know anything about Iowa but if it's something good then they're geniuses.

So the Clone fans can't say it's just Iowa fans with National title talk any more :)

Didnt the LA Times pick Iowa to play for the national title in 2005 before that season began?

But Iowa started two frosh DT's and two soph DE's that year, and entirely new starting DL from the previous year...to go with Greenway and Hodge. Give me experienced DL over experienced backers, if I had to choose, any day

didnt you say though Jon that under the scenario a Big 10 team plays for the NC that no other Big 10 team would be in the Rose Bowl....which this guy has so his predictions cant be taken too seriously since he hasnt done his homework on the rules

didnt you say though Jon that under the scenario a Big 10 team plays for the NC that no other Big 10 team would be in the Rose Bowl....which this guy has so his predictions cant be taken too seriously since he hasnt done his homework on the rules

No...Florida played in the Sugar Bowl this year so...

If one of the Busters is in the Top 8 of the Final BCS poll, they automatically qualify (just one of them is automatic)...and since, in this Fox example, the Rose would be losing one of its representatives (Iowa in this case), the Rose has to take a qualifying Buster....BUT, this guy's example is not necc. wrong, because he may be saying that Boise will not be ranked in the final Top 8 of the BCS...and if they lose, which he has to be projecting, they probably won't be in the final top 8....

The same Foxsports that 3/4 of you guys were calling idiots after the Orange Bowl.

When you ask a college kid after the biggest win of his life what it's like to represent middle America or whatever the hell off the wall question they asked, well, you're an idiot and your network is lacking.

Rick's glorious answer notwithstanding.