Sash decision

ISUcy08

I was in Osky today, and heard Sash is going to announce his decision at the basketball game tonight.

If he's announcing at the game i bet he comes back. Although i guess I could see a heart felt thank you to all the fans upon his departure.

What kind of weirdo goes back to visit their old high school? So creepy...

Creepy? Hardly.

Small town kid in the heart of Hawkeye country...has an appreciation for his roots, the community, family and friends. And this is the gym where it all started. Ferentz saw him playing bball and said "Hey, maybe we should go after this kid".

I think it's great.

Creepy? Hardly.

Small town kid in the heart of Hawkeye country...has an appreciation for his roots, the community, family and friends. And this is the gym where it all started. Ferentz saw him playing bball and said "Hey, maybe we should go after this kid".

I think it's great.

And now he's come back to announce that a small town kid from Oskaloosa Iowa will be heading to the NFL.

Maybe he is announcing he is taking his talents to South Beach.

I could see it go either way. Thank people then announce he's going to NFL. I could also see him announcing he's going to stay which would make the majority of people in Osky, who are Hawk fans, happy. I just think it's weird he would make a big deal out of staying. I'm pretty sure it's true. There were a lot of people talking about it. Don't kill me if I'm wrong. You know, since I'm a Clone.

I want him to stay as we all do but I hate it when players make an "announcement" and then they stay. You are suppose to stay and it is only an announcement if you are not staying.

I want him to stay as we all do but I hate it when players make an "announcement" and then they stay. You are suppose to stay and it is only an announcement if you are not staying.

Which is why if he's announcing at the Osky game he's gone.

I am more inclined to think that if he is announcing at the Osky game, he will announce he is coming back to the Hawks. Yeah, some may be happy for him if he is going to the NFL, but all would be happy if he were coming back to the Hawks. Just seems like a very weird thing to do if you are announcing your intentions to go to the NFL? At least to me anyway!

Not a bad story line.

The Tyler Sash Story:

Starring (as Tyler Sash)
MV5BMTkxMzk2MDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAxODQwMg@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Predator2.jpg

As Adrain Clayborne

and

tiimage.jpg

as Darrel Johnson-Koulianos.

Latest posts