Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts

Just saw this on CNN. Showing him being lead away in handcuffs. Right after the verdict was given, an analyst on CNN said "shame on Penn State". Spot on.

The count where mcquerey caught sandusky in the locker room, that count is one of the innocents. What the!?...

The count where mcquerey caught sandusky in the locker room, that count is one of the innocents. What the!?...

mcqueery's story changed supposedly multiple times. the jury watched his testimony and a doctor that talked to him multiples times as the accounts didnt mesh. what mcqueery told the jury and what he told this doctor were supposedly different.

i would say according to how the law is you have to acquit on that account.

mcqueery's story changed supposedly multiple times. the jury watched his testimony and a doctor that talked to him multiples times as the accounts didnt mesh. what mcqueery told the jury and what he told this doctor were supposedly different.

i would say according to how the law is you have to acquit on that account.

Some people are just bad witnesses. It's hard to imagine that he made that up but you're right about inconsistent witnesses.

I believe in our system of justice, I believe in the presumption of innocence, and I believe that every accused person deserves a fair defense.

But Sandusky's attorney makes me F***ING sick.

To clarify,there was 5 counts involved with witness #2,the one McQueary saw. Sandusky was acquitted on 1 of those,not the whole thing.

I believe in our system of justice, I believe in the presumption of innocence, and I believe that every accused person deserves a fair defense.But Sandusky's attorney makes me F***ING sick.

hes really only doing his job, I just cant imagine him thinking that sandusky really had a chance in this case, but being a defense attorney, he had to defend him and make a case of it. Tough tough job to have.

hes really only doing his job, I just cant imagine him thinking that sandusky really had a chance in this case, but being a defense attorney, he had to defend him and make a case of it. Tough tough job to have.

Yes he does have a tough job. But it doesn't require him to be an absolute azzhole in the post verdict press conference. A vigorous and thorough defense...absolutely. A totally offensive jerkoff in the post verdict press conference...naw. "Class" is evidently becoming more and more difficult to come by.

I wonder how long this scumbag is going to last in prison.

As long as he is able to survive. If they throw him anywhere near general population I don't think that will be long. Lots of violent criminals serving life sentences. No thing for them to slit his throat. He will be a target, no question about that.

However many prisons seperate the worst sex offenders from criminals for that reason. Either way, he'll die there.