Ryan and Weber

hamiltoncounty

Am I the only one that really doesn't like Bo Ryan or Bruce Weber? They are arrogant cry babies and always have those stupid looks on their face. That being said I dont think I have been giving the Fighting Illini enough credit, I thought for sure they would start to choke, Demetri McCamey is really good. Wisconsin is a legit final 8 or final 4 contender and they just beat them on their court

Last edited:
Am I the only one that really doesn't like Bo Ryan or Bruce Weber? They are arrogant cry babies and always have those stupid looks on their face. That being said I dont think I have been giving the Fighting Illini enough credit, I thought for sure they would start to choke, Demetri McCamey is really good. Wisconsin is a legit final 8 or final 4 contender and they just beat them on their court

I think they're both great.

"Arrogant cry babies?" Really?

You're probably not the only one who doesn't like either one, but you are the only one to ask it in the football forum...

:p

I don't think Iowa fans should be criticizing the stupid looks on other coaches faces.

What are you talking about, Bo Ryan has some of the best facial expressions in in sports.

bo_ryan.jpg

Do you have anything against Coach K or John Calipari?? It seems you have something against coaches that win.

Latest posts