• Iowa, by more than 5

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Rutgers, by 5 or less

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rutgers, by more than 5

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Fran didn’t wake up and examine the tape from last game against Northwestern and rolls out the Man To Man I think Iowa is in for a major tussle and potentially on upset alert. Iowa is a much better team when it plays zone.. that’s a FACT.. I would love to see Iowa lay on the press after made shots and than drop into the zone.

Zone zone zone zone zone

Rutgers ranks 310/351 in the country shooting the 3 pointer. Stuff the lane, force them to launch from outside, and if Rutgers beats Iowa by shooting 35 three pointers....it wasn't meant to be

Zone zone zone zone zone

Rutgers ranks 310/351 in the country shooting the 3 pointer. Stuff the lane, force them to launch from outside, and if Rutgers beats Iowa by shooting 35 three pointers....it wasn't meant to be
Agree ... the zone should work nicely on these guys. Hopefully Baer can play some minutes ... may need him in a game like this on the road.

The first half should tell the story. If our defense looks strong I give us a 95% chance of winning. If we come out anything like Minny or PSU I will probably turn the game off for my own health.

Match up wise this is a pretty good game for us but as we know Rutgers is tough at home and if we dawdle around like we did against NW forget it....the comeback won't happen on the road. If we come out and smack Rutgers in the mouth early it could be a double digit win on the road.

Great start. Refs no call on the obvious foul right before Rutgers first basket. Then some terrible shooter hits a three. Then we turn it over again and they call a block instead of a charge.

Cook carries the basketball every time he dribbles......but they stop calling that in basketball a long time ago

I just created a game thread but yea, apparently it's a sell out?? Surprising

Should have been worth a 5 point shot! :)

ct-spt-college-basketball-big-ten-state-roundup-20190216