Running Back DEPTH CHART is at 7 deep

CardStuntLeader

this is just off the top of my head list..so don't crucify me if it's off a little bit..
So take that AIRBHG.........!!

1. Garmon
2. Hill
3. Canzeri
4. Johnson
5. Dawson (walk on)
6. Malloy (walk on)
7. Marcus Binns (dude is on the roster, I've never heard of him...)

plus..possible recruit..Tevin Shaw???

Bullock will move back to WR....

Marcus Binns is the little brother to Broderick, I mean little, and he's been hurt quite a bit so I doubt he will ever see the field.

this is just off the top of my head list..so don't crucify me if it's off a little bit..
So take that AIRBHG.........!!

1. Garmon
2. Hill
3. Canzeri
4. Johnson
5. Dawson (walk on)
6. Malloy (walk on)
7. Marcus Binns (dude is on the roster, I've never heard of him...)

Do not antagonize AIRBHG!

AIRBHG likes to play RB Jenga. And AIRBHG says:

lens18278982_1312560700challenge-accepted.png

I would love to see Canzeri start at KO & PR with that speed if he does not end up starting at tailback.

Should be a fun camp/summer for getting these guys slotted.

I think Dawson is one to watch aside from the obvious (Current backs and Garmon).

i would like to see one of the new WR with that 4.4 speed to get a shout at returning kicks, even Malloy might get a shot as he is listed with 4.4 speed and being a RB I would hope he could catch the ball

i would like to see one of the new WR with that 4.4 speed to get a shout at returning kicks, even Malloy might get a shot as he is listed with 4.4 speed and being a RB I would hope he could catch the ball

I assume with the knee injury he will be red shirting. I'd like to see anyone witha burst and some vision do it instead of running into people at the 20 everytime. don't care who it is.

How can you assume that Malloy will accept a walk-on over a full ride scholarship to a different school? Unless you have something to back it up that he is going to walk-on, don't assume anything.

I think we may see Rodgers run the ball more too but it will be from the fullback position. I don't see him being the lone tailback in a single back set. If that were the case I think we would have seen it more in the bowl game. Brad is more valuable where he is at. Something Iowa has gotten away from the last few years is running with the fullback. I miss it

Latest posts