Ruh roh, Maryland

“He did not take any money. We did not take any money," In other words, we both got rich!

A little more detail here than the above article. LINK

The minute I saw the thread title I knew Diamond Stone was involved. My dealings with him go back to the 2012 Division Four State championship game that he had no business playing (who knows if he qualified academically) for a suburban Milwaukee private school. Bo Ryan, wisely, wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. His dad got a job offer at UnderArmour about ten seconds after Diamond got a scholarship offer to Maryland, an UnderArmour school. What a coincidence. Anyway, Stone plays like a thug for one year at UM, declares for the draft, and has already spun through about four NBA teams. Here's the crazy part. He could still be in college! This would have been his senior year. Oh, well. Who knows how the next twenty years of his life will turn out. And how much trouble Maryland will have gotten into for messing with him. Or if the NCAA has forgotten Maryland's transgressions from the 1980's Bob Wade era.

It will be 0-19 pretty soon.

Yet another team that we have unfinished business with. Anyone remember Fran's double technical last year after Bohannon got mugged? Or the elbow to Pemsl's head at midcourt? Or Fernando standing over Cook after he knocked him down?

I hope we whip them by thirty!

It will be 0-19 pretty soon.

Yet another team that we have unfinished business with. Anyone remember Fran's double technical last year after Bohannon got mugged? Or the elbow to Pemsl's head at midcourt? Or Fernando standing over Cook after he knocked him down?

I hope we whip them by thirty!

Oh, yes... would love to hammer those turtles. Do. Not. Like.

Latest posts