Roy Williams and Ty Lawson

Hawkfnntn

I guess there's no love lost between those two. This may be old news (and irrelevant to most of us I know) as I'd seen Lawson recently commenting about how he pretty much hates Williams for how he was openly telling NBA teams he didn't think Lawson was all that great of a guy. Lawson won Williams a ring and was a pretty decorated player so where those two went sideways is anyones guess. I just found it interesting with a guy like Williams. Not many have said a bad word of him as far as players are concerned are there? He's stolen however many Iowa kids over the years so I just found it interesting there's some drama of sorts with him like this.

Roy and Bill Self are sort of cut from the same cloth....aw shucks good ol' boys who are as dirty as the day is long.

Roy and Bill Self are sort of cut from the same cloth....aw shucks good ol' boys who are as dirty as the day is long.
Can't stand either of them. More so Roy because of the Iowa kids he's recruited. Self for being the modern day Pitino anything goes cheater of a coach.

Hi, my names Roy Williams

Have I got a deal for you

used-car-pricing-dodgy-dealer.jpg