Rose Parade $89/ticket on Orange. Good price?

Ledermax

I'm ready to pull the trigger on parade tickets through Stubhub. These are near the end on Orange. Anybody know if this is particularly bad or good? Our main interest is seeing the Iowa Marching Band. Thanks!

I'm ready to pull the trigger on parade tickets through Stubhub. These are near the end on Orange. Anybody know if this is particularly bad or good? Our main interest is seeing the Iowa Marching Band. Thanks!

From what I'm hearing, there may be no need to buy parade tickets. Our parking spots are a couple blocks from the beginning right on the route, and we arnt buying tickets, gonna just maybe watch from the parking garage, or get a spot on the sidewalk.

Good price. Get the tix. Beginning of the route and the stadium is within walking distance. I think the TV feed in on S. orange grove blvd.

TV cameras are on Colorado directly across from the Norton Simon museum. So the only negative of Orange Grove Blvd is the bands don't play until after making the right turn onto Colorado. Positive is everyone's fresh and excited, and you're at the absolute closest point to the stadium of the entire parade route, about 1.3 miles, or can take the free shuttle.

Latest posts