ROLL CALL!

blkngldFRO

Whos heading to carver on saturday? Awesome that we can be excited about something regarding basketball!

Me and my pops are going. Glad I got us a pair of the weekender package. Would have gotten season tickets if I knew the winter was going to be this mild.

Also not saying they will win I just hope to see the kids play hard. I think they deserve a packed house after back to back road wins first since 1998!!!

GO HAWKS!

Hope there is 15,500 strong there. Carver should be electric for the first time in a long time. Wish I could be there.

I'll be there. I never gave up hope and we will crush OSU with the excitement back in Carver that has been unseen bince the Alford days.

Is the "back to back" road games stat some sort of dig at Alford, who regularly won consecutive road games but with a home game sammiched in the middle?

I'll be there. I never gave up hope and we will crush OSU with the excitement back in Carver that has been unseen bince the Alford days.

Is the "back to back" road games stat some sort of dig at Alford, who regularly won consecutive road games but with a home game sammiched in the middle?

Doesn't your boy Shurna and the Wildcats play on Saturday?

I'll be there, first Iowa basketball game at carver for me, saw them at wells Fargo earlier this year to witness my first Iowa bball game ever (huge football fan). The students wernt there and the crowd was extremely dull and boring, not cheering or anything, hope that's not the case on Saturday.

I'll be there, first Iowa basketball game at carver for me, saw them at wells Fargo earlier this year to witness my first Iowa bball game ever (huge football fan). The students wernt there and the crowd was extremely dull and boring, not cheering or anything, hope that's not the case on Saturday.

back in the day carver use to be crazy. There are many people that do not remember or have never known how loud Carver can get. As a kid my dad took me to a lot of games there I loved every minute of it! I hope to feel that again this saturday.

Seriously considering it but I'm thinking about waiting until Michigan rolls into town.

As someone who was there consistently during the failed Lickliter experiment as well, I am extremely pumped to see what kind of crowd we will have on Saturday. It would be incredible to see 15,000 inside Carver again.

No dig against Alford it is just a fact. I have never hidden the fact that I didn't like Alford (I was a Mr. Davis supporter all the way). The fact of the matter is Alford has not been at Iowa for what 5 years now? I could care less about him and he is that last thing on my mind. I don't understand why there is sooooo much Alford crap on this site.

No matter who was coaching this team just pulled off two BIG road wins. Not to bad for a team that "has no athletic talent". I am just saying that this team DESERVE the fans to pack carver!

because you said something about this I thought I'd check on ESPN for Alfords road performance.
06-07
W@, W, W@
04-05
W@, W, W@
03-04
W@, L, W, W@

and that is it since 2001. Only 3 sets that have sammich, 1 even has a home loss in it. All the rest of Alfords Road Wins in conference are surrounded by road losses. I didn't think it was right to count BTT games since that isn't a true away game. I don't see the regularity with road wins. I see a lot of regularity of road losses though.

I'll be there and hopefully joined by a little over 15,000 loud Hawkeye fans. I've been to several Lickliter era games and there just wasn't that much buzz in the arena. Can't wait to see what Saturday brings and hope the Hawks can pull of the big W!

we are going to be there at 7pm but are giving serious consideration to coming for the bball game and make a day of it!

Anyone know the scalping sitcheation outside carver? My buddy and I have an urge to make the cross-state journey but not unless we're guaranteed to get tickets.

Latest posts